5 WAYS TO GROW HAIR HEALTHIER
- Know what is normal and don’t panic unnecessarily.
Medically hair grows only by 10 to 12 cm per year. In case, you are havingthis much growth, be happy. Nothing to worries guy!
40 to 50 strands of hair falling per day is absolutely normal. Hair fall beyond this range should make one seek medical attention.
- 2. Apply hair oil once a week. It’s extremely important.
Whichoil? Mustard or flax seed oil are great options. They both contain omega 3and omega 6 fatty acids and vitamin A, D, E, K.
When to apply? Apply just an hour before head massage. Follow it up with 5 minutes massage if possible.
Don’t leave overnight or entire day. Only the oil which seeps into hair roots help. Oil left on scalp for long duration promotes dandruff.
Caution:Make sure to buy cold processed oil. i.e. It has been processed by crushing the seeds and no heat or chemical was used to extract the oil. Later two processes spoil the basis properties of oil, leaving it less impactful.
- 3. Wash hair at least 3 to 4 times a week. The amount of pollution present in air, double of it gets deposited in scalp. Wash it off before it does the damage. 3 to 4 times in a weak, is a must. One washing everyday is also fine.
Which shampoo is best: Sulphate free shampoos are best: Anaphase plus Shampoo, Triclenz shampoo are good options.
- 4. Dietplays an extremely important part in hair growth.
Ideally 40 to 50 percent of diet should be raw then only enough vitamins and minerals get into your system. Food processing, kills the nutrition in food. So have daily dose of fruit, sprouts, salads, curd in your diet.
Also have amla, and seeds mixture every day.Seeds mixture containing pumpkin seeds, water melon seeds, f lax seeds etc. iseasily available in market. Chew one teaspoon in morning. Its filled withvitamin and minerals.
- 5. Hair growth serums containing the chemical extracts of ayurvedic herbs like :brahmi, brhinjraj, ratanjot, kari, hibiscus flowers, neem , haldi, methi , amlaand many more is available at our online store www.dranvika.com .Indian ayurveda has stood stand of test of time in treating diseases.
- Thus, we prepared this serum infused with all the goodness of ayurvedic herbs. It contains no preservatives and is so natural that one can even drink it without harm. Not that you have to drink it.
- 6. Saloonhair procedures like rebonding, straightening, coluring for sure damagesthe hair . Every day women visit my clinic complaining how their hair lost allvolume and shine post these saloon procedures.
Hair spas suggested at saloons is not the answer to saloon damaged hair. First you damaged your hair with chemicals. Next you want to repair them with chemicals. Is it possible? Don’t get into this trap of chemicals.
First rule, in case you really want to go ahead with these saloon treatments, leave first 4 inch near the roots. Don’t touch this part of hair. Rest of the hair strand one do these saloon treatments.
Repair the damage done by applying curd and oil before head wash. Use each of them once a week.
One can also try our hair mask available at our online store. It contains cold processed almond oil and flax seeds oil mixed with all ayurvedic herbs. Apply on roots and strands an hour before head wash.
Conclude: Oiling once a weak, wash thrice a week with sulphate free shampoo, have natural diet and avoid saloon chemical procedures. Rule out specific causes of hair all by consulting a dermatologist .
ALSO READ :
Follow our channel for more videos:
YOUTUBE (in English): https://bit.ly/2C9NPd3
YOUTUBE (in Hindi): https://bit.ly/2DflwM1