BEST SKIN CARE AND HAIR CARE ROUTINE AT HOME FOR ALL AGES: BY A DERMATOLOGIST
I myself swear by it whatever is mentioned in article. I follow it routinely. Trust me its hassle free. It’s all about getting into a routine. And it works wonders for your skin and hair.
HAIR CARE AT HOME
- Oiling once a weak is must. Oils hydrate the hair, keeping frizz under control. Oil also provides nourishment to hair. Flax seed oil and mustard oil contains omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids. also vitamin A,D,E,K . Coconut oil contains certain things which form a coating on hair strands keeping frizz under control. Kalonji oil is great to stop hair fall.
Caution: Always use cold processed oil. Never buy ones which are prepared by heat. Heat exposure to oil kills it all basic properties. Cold processed is mentioned on cold processed oils and is available in market. Else one can buy from out online store.
Apply oils just an hour before head wash. Never leave overnight or full day. That attracts pollution an also promotes dandruff.
Prefer applying the mixture of oils so that one can reap benefit of all.
- Shampoo with SLS free shampoos. SLS is a strong cleansing agent which damages the hair. Various brands of SLS free shampoos are easily available. I prefer Anaphase or Triclenz shampoo. Though you can choose any.
- Hair tonic with Ayurvedic Herbs: various hair tonics are available in market containing growth factors. Growth factors are good for hair. I personally use the one made by us. It’s made by chemical distillation of 7 Ayurvedic herbs: amla, fenugreek seeds, bhrinjraaj, brahmi, ratjyot, curry leaves, kalonji.
It’s water based not oil based, thus doesn’t leave hair oily.
Since it’s water based it gets readily absorbed in hair roots.
It 100 percent natural, thus has no side effects.
Imagine irrigating your hair with Ayurvedic herbs every day.
Apply ever night on scalp.
It’s available at our online store.
- Hair Masks: Add following Ayurvedic herbs in Alovera : Brahmi, Brinjraj, Ratanjot, Amla, Methi powder . Apply once a week, an hour before head wash.
When I wash my hair without priorapplication of mask, my hair stands after washing are full of frizz. On thecontrary, when I wash my hair after prior application of mask, my hair thesmooth, shiny and have a great bounce.
It looks as if I have blow dried my hair. Methi seeds have mucous which forms a coating on hair strands thus giving such amazing results.
It eliminates my need for post shampoo conditions or detangling serums. Also it eliminates need for monthly saloon hair spas. Saloon spas are full of chemicals, which anyways one should avoid.
In case you find it difficult to procure all these things, one can order the preformed mask at our online store.
These four practices keep my hair bouncing with a shine.
FACE SKIN CARE ROUTINE AT HOME
- Mild soaps for cleansing: Always useSLS free soaps. Soaps are very harsh which slowly damage the skin . Milder thesoaps, less the chemical, better it’s isfor skin. I personally recommend Dove or the one available at out online store.It’s 95 percent chemical free.
- Vitamin C in morning: Vitamin C serum in morning is the best skin care product which should apply. It’s suitable for all age groups and all skin types. Vitamin C boosts collagen production and reduces skin pigmentation.
- Moisturizer massage: Don’t just apply a moisturizer or a serum. Follow it up with one minute self massage. Exercise done every day helps, not once a month. Similarly facial massage done everyday helps, not once a month.
- Massage helps boosts blood supply, increasing supply of minerals and oxygen to skin. Also, it helps boost lymphatic drainage. Thus helping skin get rid of toxins.
- Vitamin A at night: After 30 everybody should start using vitamin a based cream at night. Vitamin a is also called retinoid. Basic ingredient of any anti aging cream is vitamin A. if its present in right amount and right form it’s a good anti aging cream else not. Rest of the things, niacin amide, vitamin K etc. can be added. But presence of retinoid is must.
BODY SKIN CARE ROUTINE AT HOME
Facial skin can be oily, dry or normal. Skin over rest of the body is normal or dry. Never oily.
Dry skin feels stretched and itchy after bathing. That’s because soap and water rips off body’s natural moisturizer. Best skin care regimen for dry skin people would be;
- Oil before bathing: As soon as you enter the bathroom and remove clothes, apply any oil all over your body. It would form a protective layer. Thus preventing soap and water to rip of the skin’s natural moisturizer.
- SLS free soaps while bathing: Soaps are very harsh detergents. Majority of the ones available in market are very harsh irrespective of brands. Always buy SLS free soaps. 95 percent chemical free. SLS free body wash is available at our online shop too.
- A good moisturizer after bathing: Apply a good moisturizer immediately after patting yourself dry. Application immediately after bathing is much more effective than application later on. That’s because immediate application would lock in the moisturizer skin has just absorbed while bathing.
I guess you have got a fair idea as to how to take care of the skin. Do follow the instructions and comment how did you feel about the same.
SUBSCRIBE OUR CHANNEL FOR MORE INFORMATION:
YOUTUBE (in English): https://bit.ly/2C9NPd3
YOUTUBE (in Hindi): https://bit.ly/2DflwM1