IS LASER HAIR REDUCTION SAFE?
Laser hair reduction is safe procedure. Reasons are as follows:
- Skin is 4 mm thick. Laser penetration is not 4 mm beyond skin.Thus, all internal organs are rendered safe.
- Laser hair reduction is US FDA Approved for it’s safety and efficacy.
- It’s the most commonly done cosmetic procedure across the globe.This proves that it’s a very safe procedure.
- Laser hair reduction is there in market since last 5 decades. No reports of any long term side effects so far.
To ensure that the procedure is rendered safe, following parameters should be met:
- LASER QUALITY: All lasers are not safe. Cheaper ones would not give desirable results. US FDA approved laser is recommended. Ask the doctor for same.
- RIGHT ENERGY PARAMETERS: Too low energy won’t give any results. Too high would burn the skin. Thus, make sure the laser is done either under s doctor’s supervision or by them only. Never by a technicians with no doctors around. Doctor should be dermatologist and not a Auyrvedic or homeopathic, physiotherapist /dentist etc. They are experts in their field but in other’s field.
Summary: Laser hair reduction is safe if good quality laser is used and right energy parameters are used. laser hair reduction have no long term side effects.
Subscribe our YOUTUBE channel: Dr. Anvika
9999 747 717