Best clinic for laser Hair reduction follows the given criteria:
- A qualified dermatologist should do laser hair reduction : A dentist or homeopathic doctor should not be doing it. A dermatologist has in depth knowledge of laser treatments. Other specialists are not expert in dermatology.
- US – FDA approved lasers are recommended: Market is full of Chinese lasers. Stay away from them. Chinese lasers compared to US FDA approved lasers, is like comparing picture taken from cheap smart phone with a DSRL camera. A smart phone may cost 2000 INR whereas a DSLR camera is worth 10 times of that. Quality of the photograph is not going to be the same. This analogy can be extended to laser treatment. Also, bad quality laser have more side effects.
- Doctor’s supervision is foremost. Dermatologist must be present during laser treatments. In lot of commercial laser centers, non-medicos are doing the procedures. As a surgeon performs surgery, dermatologist should perform laser treatments, not anyone else.
- Avoid laser on soft hair. Soft hair are hardly visible after bleach.Thus, Don’t do laser there. Thick hair are ideal for laser hair reduction.
- Maintenance sessions are important: Annual maintenance sessions are required after the desired results are achieved. This will ensure results are permanent. Skin would try to regrow the killed hair roots. Its important to kill whatever hair skin has regrown by having once a year maintenance sessions.
SUMMARY : Best clinic for laser Hair reduction follows the given criteria: Uses USFDA approved laser. Dermatologist supervises the laser treatments.